Horror On The Orient Express
A set of scrolls said to hold information about the Sedefkar Simulacrum. There might be a copy at the Topkapi Museum in Constantinople.
- The Scroll of the Head records the history of Sedefkar and details how he learned about the Simulacrum’s power.
- The Scroll of the Left Hand contains a ritual that must be used to balance the power of the Simulacrum.
- The Scroll of the Right Arm contains the complex ritual required to activate the Simulacrum and control its great magical powers.
- The Scroll of the Belly deals with the worship and rites relating to a being known as the Skinless One.
- The Scroll of the Legs contains a large number of spells relating to the body and the skin, on which Sedefkar’s power was based.